Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I talked to Dee last night. She went to the Doctor's for the first time yesterday. She got to hear the baby's heartbeat!:) She says that she wants to listen to it all the time now. I would too. She also found out that her due date should be December 26. A Christmas baby or maybe a New Year's baby! I'm so thankful that everything is alright. Praise the Lord!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “

  • Jay & Veronica
    9:52 AM  

    Hey Irene. you spilled the beans... :) I called mike and dee last night, they were shocked that I knew already... told them I found out on the internet... their doctors website! :) ha ha!
    Veronica thinks you should make one side of your new blog a baby blue, and keep the other side pink.

  • Jay & Veronica
    1:45 PM  

    Mike says.....

    I agree with veronica. You should make the one side blue. that would be really cool. Jim bob would appreciate it.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster