Wednesday, July 19, 2006

'It's' moving! (It sounds weird calling Diana's baby an it, so that's why I put 'it' in quotation marks.) Anyway, I talked to Diana last night and she is starting to feel the baby move. She is 17 weeks along today. Her ultrasound is scheduled for July 31. We are all excited to hear the results.

Diana sent Karin and I a picture of herself as we haven't seen her since the beginning of June and we didn't want to miss the in between stages. I guess this is the only time in her life that she's not offended if I say that she looks chubby:) Anyway, she definitely looks pregnant. It's so exciting!!!

It sounds like everything is going well. A few more weeks and she will be half way through her pregnancy. Right now, the baby should be about 4 inches long, the size of an avocado. WOW!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster