Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Today, baby will be 15 weeks along. At 18 weeks, Diana will go for her first ultrasound. Very exciting! Diana should be able to feel the baby start moving very soon. Apparently, they have finally picked a boy name and a girl name, so they are all set for the baby to come. But it's still a long way away!

Diana has returned to work as her tendonitis has improved. We are very thankful for that.

There's not much other baby news to pass along.

oh and Jay and Veronica, I would love to make half the blog blue and half pink but I don't know how. Any ideas?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “

  • Jay & Veronica
    3:51 PM  

    I hate to be the first to tell you Irene, but methinks it takes more than just picking out two names to get 'ready' for a child. From what I'm told, nothing can prepare you!

    just a thought... :) :)

  • Irene
    1:25 PM  

    I wasn't really trying to imply that ... I guess it came out wrong. Thanks for the heads up:)

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster